Detroit City Council Adopts Ammo Tax, Mental Background Check for Bullet Purchases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because on the one hand we have a city council proposing a resolution that directly contravenes state law so will most likely not pass or will be successfully challenged, and on the other hand, we have a sitting President of the US exceeding his position description to direct DOJ to have ATF ignore its own regulations on a national level. Different degrees of importance, though both are infringements on the Second.

Believing anything the Fish Wrap Of Record prints without hearing it directly from Trump is the problem. They have made so many claims about stuff Trump was supposedly going to do, but never did that not many people trust them anymore. If the NYTs said it was night I would have to look myself before I would believe it. When I hear Trump say in a speech he is going to ban them by presidential order, then I will believe it. I still will not care but I will believe it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom