Dez Bryant...what an idiot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I learned a long time ago that people who can play sports well are not supergods, they are just better at one particular thing than most everyone else.

I'm sure alot of us are in that catagory in our particular passion, we just don't get paid millions to do it and made into false heros.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I learned a long time ago that people who can play sports well are not supergods, they are just better at one particular thing than most everyone else.

I'm sure alot of us are in that catagory in our particular passion, we just don't get paid millions to do it and made into false heros.

True. And there are many professional athletes that are also humble, decent men as well - on and off the field. Just because you are constantly offered the stage doesn't mean you have to "perform".

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what happened to news reporting nowadays im sick of reading links to news sites to see an article composed of two small paragraph, that is not a damn article.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Jerry Jones likes thugs. Look at Pacman, T.O. and now Dez. I wish for the good Ole days of Tom Landry when you did stupid **** like this your ass was FIRED! Go find another job! We refuse to tolerate actions of this kind. They are Representatives of the team they play for.

Bellboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny thing is they (NFL PLAYERS) want more money, here is an example of a guy that has more money now than he knows what to do with.
More money means more of an A$$.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny thing is they (NFL PLAYERS) want more money, here is an example of a guy that has more money now than he knows what to do with.
More money means more of an A$$.

Wrong... the players in fact dont want more money at all. The owners want a bigger portion of the pie and they want to take it FROM the players and the players as they should say no. The owners say that its not as profitable as it should be/at all and the players say show me records of losses and then we can definitely negotiate but the owners can not show documentation of losses (I wonder why)

but does Bryant need to grow up?... damn skippy

Latest posts

Top Bottom