DHS Refuses to Answer to Congress on 1.6 Billion Bullet Purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am not the least bit suprised they are not only not doing this but not answering.

if you think of it two things are accomplished. ONe there is no ammo for the rest of us or its limited. The other factor is that I have no doubt the current admin knows a majority of americans who actually contribute and dont live on the public dough can't stand the current government. I do think there is a good possibility they are expecting civil unrest.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So let me get this straight - a group seeking political leverage keeps repeating a number, even though it has no relation to the actual situation? And any discussion thereof is avoided or misdirected? Hmmmmmm.....

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never thought of that, that's deep man.

Deeper than mindlessly droning on about a rumor unsupported by any facts, over and over again. (like what I did there? Drone = droning...LOL. I crack myself up.)

Hey guess what? I heard that those F-16's we supposedly sold to the Muslim Brotherhood were actually diverted to DHS for domestic law enforcement use. OMG! Congress needs to demand answers RIGHT NOW! This is A'murica dammit, we can't let it happen.

Truth to Power!

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah, who cares. So they priced 174k cartridges or 1.6 billion cartridges or 174 billion tanks, whatever. I've always assumed that if this country went to ludicrous speed, the jack-booted thugs kicking down my door would have unlimited amounts of ammo.
By the way, anyone know of a good jack-boot source?

Latest posts

Top Bottom