Dispatching a mole

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a mole in my front yard who is tunnelling back and forth under my driveway. I need to render it tits up before my driveway breaks up in chunks.

Rodent poison isn't working. Sweating him out Hathcock style with a .22 won't endear me to the neighbors.

What's the best way to get rid of it? I'll send a mole pelt in the mail to the winning suggestion.

(BTW, 'kill it with fire; it's the only way to be sure' is sooo 2006.)

gundummy911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK,
Read and follow the directions EXACTLY! It's gonna sound silly, but I gurantee it to work in less than 24 hours>
Go to the local poot and scoot and buy a small pack of WRIGLEYS JUICY FRUIT GUM. (No other kind will do!!)
Unwrap ONE stick and take a pair of scissors and cut it PRECISELY in half LENGTHWISE. You now have 2 long narrow strips of gum instead of one wide one.
Place one strip with one of the narrow ends pointing down hole at the very mouth of the hole prefferably slightly inside so the gopher doesn't have to show himself to get a hold on it.
Repeat at the other end of the tunnel and at the mouth of any other tunnels, be sure to check under shrubs etc. and place a strip at EACH and every visible tunnel entrance.
Wait 24 hours, fill holes with dirt, breath a sigh of relief, then make a mental not to buy me a Coke for saving you wads of cash, nasty noxious fumes, collateral damage, etc.
Yer Pal,
BT

P.S. I know, I know, but it really works!

There's a mole in my front yard who is tunnelling back and forth under my driveway. I need to render it tits up before my driveway breaks up in chunks.

Rodent poison isn't working. Sweating him out Hathcock style with a .22 won't endear me to the neighbors.

What's the best way to get rid of it? I'll send a mole pelt in the mail to the winning suggestion.

(BTW, 'kill it with fire; it's the only way to be sure' is sooo 2006.)

eellis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it a gofer or mole? Mound or no mound ? Gofer make mounds moles do not! If it's a gofer I have what you need I've gotten 3 this year so far!

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found the tunnel of a mole i had in my back yard last summer and i took my propane bottle with the line off of one of my heat lamps and pumped his little hole up with propane the propane goes down and supposeddly kills the little bastards. he never came back so i think it worked.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the same problem, only the little guy is in my front yard. I tried drowning him out but that didn't seem to work (that or he has friends that moved in while he was dead). I'm almost ready to go rent a trap but would prefer to save some money if possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom