DNC Brutally Mocked Online.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The funniest part was AOC, I laughed pretty hard after her minuscule spot seconding the nomination of Bernard Sanders...... oh man I am starting to laugh thinking about it again. That said I still think Trump is going to lose (and yeah it might because of cheating to which I reply the RNC needs to learn how to cheat as well as the DNC)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Political commentator Mike Cernovich wrote: “DNC production values just aren’t what they were before Harvey Weinstein went to prison.”

Cernovich added: “1,700 live viewers of DNC convention even with a link from Joe Biden’s twitter account. If cable news didn’t cover this convention, it wouldn’t exist.”

I had to really laugh on this comment!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The funniest part was AOC, I laughed pretty hard after her minuscule spot seconding the nomination of Bernard Sanders...... oh man I am starting to laugh thinking about it again. That said I still think Trump is going to lose (and yeah it might because of cheating to which I reply the RNC needs to learn how to cheat as well as the DNC)

I couldn't bring myself to watch that goofy horse-faced chick, even for just one minute, and I think Trump is going to win.

(We really should move this thread to the Politics and Hot Topics section, but I'm torn between that, just leaving it here, or maybe it actually belongs in Stupid Stuff...oh well, leaving it here, for now anyway).

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't bring myself to watch that goofy horse-faced chick, even for just one minute, and I think Trump is going to win.

(We really should move this thread to the Politics and Hot Topics section, but I'm torn between that, just leaving it here, or maybe it actually belongs in Stupid Stuff...oh well, leaving it here, for now anyway).

COME ON MAN, don't insult the horses.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I think it belongs here, that was the best thing I have seen in a while. It was as epic a “WOKE OFF” as I have ever seen. LOL they are lowering drug prices and took credit on the roaring economy we had. That said it was masterfully produced with all the bells and whistles the liberal tech elite could muster. I love watching AOC she is a poster child and should be repeated so everyone can hear what she thinks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom