Dnc chairman villaraigosa's extremist past

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MECHA in charge of the DNC? That's the functional equivalent of putting a Klansman in charge of the RNC. It should have instantly been national news. Unbelievable.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/03/DNC-Chairman-Villaragosa-extremist-past

Antonio Villaraigosa, the mayor of Los Angeles who was featured on the June 2009 cover of Los Angeles Magazine with the one-word caption, “Failure,” is the chairman of the upcoming Democratic National Convention. The obvious reason is that the Obama administration, which views ethnic communities as separate fiefdoms to cultivate, is targeting the Latino community. And in the separatist prism through which they view the country, it’s only natural that they should pick Villaraigosa, whose entire career started with an extremist Latino group.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MEChA is just like the Klan. They're mostly a bunch of college dopeheads who never lynched anybody or burned any crosses or did ANYTHING for that matter. Other than that, they're just like the Klan.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MEChA is just like the Klan. They're mostly a bunch of college dopeheads who never lynched anybody or burned any crosses or did ANYTHING for that matter. Other than that, they're just like the Klan.
You are kidding right? I would say what you stated is a positive Stereotype, contrary to whom this extremist group is and what they have done.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Live in California for awhile you will see it. It never makes national or even local news. Much like the skirmishes that happen in Iraq, Korea, or Afghanistan those go unreported and never make national news. Doesnt mean they do not happen.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Live in California for awhile you will see it. It never makes national or even local news. Much like the skirmishes that happen in Iraq, Korea, or Afghanistan those go unreported and never make national news. Doesnt mean they do not happen.
Happens all the time. Never makes the news. The news hates white people.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
haha believe me I am no chicken little with the sky is falling. Nor do I think Caucasians are anymore or any less discriminated than anyone else. It is just shocking is all the topic is about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom