Do You Think It's True?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any president that would allow a US Consulate to fall and willingly allow four good men to die because he was in Las Vegas campaigning could have told an aide to make a simple phone call sending relief to the besieged. A president who had the IRS target conservative groups is capable of blackmailing political opponents, It'e been done by other presidents but Obama took it to new levels. Moreover, several General Officers who spoke out against the failure to send relief to Benghazi are no longer on active duty-they were fired. The aircraft were cocked and pilots on alert at Aviano AB Italy but the Commanding General was told to "stand down." Am I anti-Obama? You bet! He decimated our military, funded and armed ISIS, billions of dollars unaccounted for, no one knows where it's gone, Pallets of cash and gold delivered to Iran in the darkness of night, he is a habitual liar and narcissist that will never be charged for his crimes. By the way, I don't particularly like him either!

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any president that would allow a US Consulate to fall and willingly allow four good men to die because he was in Las Vegas campaigning could have told an aide to make a simple phone call sending relief to the besieged. A president who had the IRS target conservative groups is capable of blackmailing political opponents, It'e been done by other presidents but Obama took it to new levels. Moreover, several General Officers who spoke out against the failure to send relief to Benghazi are no longer on active duty-they were fired. The aircraft were cocked and pilots on alert at Aviano AB Italy but the Commanding General was told to "stand down." Am I anti-Obama? You bet! He decimated our military, funded and armed ISIS, billions of dollars unaccounted for, no one knows where it's gone, Pallets of cash and gold delivered to Iran in the darkness of night, he is a habitual liar and narcissist that will never be charged for his crimes. By the way, I don't particularly like him either!

Well the best I can say and not be banned for life is 'Chimps gonna chimp out, TND'.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You left out, Foreign born Mudslime terrorist bent on taking America down.. So in effect he was the most successful at what HE wanted to accomplish..

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried to Transform America. Into one of the 57 states. Slipped up too many times and hid too much real stuff in my opinion. No one knows where he actually came from do we. Not quite equal to how much $ trump made in 2008 doing real business in my opinion. Wonder if that new gal in the Dem party has ever worked a real job and has ever been responsible for anything real?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried to Transform America. Into one of the 57 states. Slipped up too many times and hid too much real stuff in my opinion. No one knows where he actually came from do we. Not quite equal to how much $ trump made in 2008 doing real business in my opinion. Wonder if that new gal in the Dem party has ever worked a real job and has ever been responsible for anything real?
She was a bartender after college, and was responsible for her tips.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

With regards to your question, I'm wondering if she is going to be able to handle the pressures of the job of Representative. She may decide to only do one term, if that is the case.

At least, I can hope for that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom