Drop leg tactical style holster legal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I saw the thread on here somewhere addressing the topic of a thigh holster being level for open carry, but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone help, or provide a reference for it? I looked at the law and it says belt or shoulder, but I'm trying to determine if a thigh holster, attached to a belt, is considered a belt holster. Thanks in advance.

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Legal - yes

good idea, practical? No

there are many reasons not to use a drop rig for everyday open carry.

Other than being a target of ridicule by certain members on this forum, can you elaborate on why it's not a good idea or practical? Don't leave him hanging. If he's thinking of running a thigh holster then give him your opinion why it's not a good idea or practical.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd probably only ever use a dlh out in the woods, hiking or hunting (where/when legal to carry a pistol). Only time I would consider it in urban areas would be shtf type situations.

Transmitted via tactical telecommunications device.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wasn't accusing you of ridiculing anybody. Just thought it would be better to list them. I guess he can use Google then.

Really? Really. REALLY?!?

Other than being a target of ridicule by certain members on this forum . .

This isn't your quote? you didn't post that? I'm not supposed to understand how inference works?

tool_of_the_trade_by_steamby51-400x349.jpg
This is a tool. Don't be one.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As to why I said this ought to be good, I'm not real good with words but this is the jist of it, Some people are all for pushing their views until they disagree with someone and then they are just as prejudice as those who oppose our Constitutional rights. They only want to see things their way.

I'm really surprised more people didn't jump in and bash the hell out of someone trying to exercise their Constitutional rights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom