duck season 2nd opener was Saturday...show me them pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had 4 hunters, and came away with 18. We should have limited out, but the shooting was a little rusty at first. Breaking ice at 5:45am is what it's all about!

ai48.tinypic.com_2nv47dv.jpg

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have any pics yet, but 5 of us limited out yesterday morning and had 4 honkers to add to it. And if I'm not mistaking, the daily bag limit on Cans is one per hunter.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have any pics yet, but 5 of us limited out yesterday morning and had 4 honkers to add to it. And if I'm not mistaking, the daily bag limit on Cans is one per hunter.

Yeah i just noticed that too. I'll have to take the blame for not keeping up with the young bucks and what they are shooting. I got two 19 yr olds hunting with me. :hithead:

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got some geese on Sat. I was out calling coyotes yesterday morning and the ducks were moving like crazy in the fog. Saw lots of mallards, widgeons, divers and some geese.

Cdemoss

Marksman
Reaction score
Two of us got 6 Sunday morning. Started out pretty busy, but died off fast. Saw mostly mallards, but also saw a few pintails and ringnecks, just didn't have a shot (didn't want the ringnecks).

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I waited till Monday morning to let all the recreational hunters get out of the way. Had a couple of hundred mallards pour into a little slough on the Kiamichi river. There were about a hundred in one group that came in. After I peed down both legs I melted the barrel! Got my limit shortly after the pic was taken.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom