Dude going to Taylor Swift concert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screw it, tell her best friend about the ticket, in front of your wife. suggest the two of them go at that time. she will feel obligated to take her now excited best friend. pay the price later.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going with my wife, kids, mom, and my brother and his wife LOL. Hoping her skirt blows up again, I think she's hot.

Last edited by a moderator:

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going with my wife, kids, mom, and my brother and his wife LOL. Hoping her skirt blows up again, I think she's hot.

Haha, I was wondering how long until that was posted. I think she's cute. The fact that she hasn't whored herself out like every other young female star is a big draw. And her music isn't half bad either.

Last edited by a moderator:

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screw it, tell her best friend about the ticket, in front of your wife. suggest the two of them go at that time. she will feel obligated to take her now excited best friend. pay the price later.

Best idea yet.

Happy wife = Happy life

No need to turn in your man card. Just put it there on the bedside table and pick it up again when you get home. We'll understand.

Thats crazy talk. You cant just leave your card at home and expect to pick it up later. Gotta have it on you at all times, or not at all.

My wife made me go to some stupid opera or orchestra once before for a college class she was in. This was when we were first married, so I was about 21 ish. Long before I was hard headed enough to just say no. Anyways I got hammered at dinner, then drank more during intermission. Apparently I thought it would be funny to roll my empty bottles down the aisle during the "climax" of the show when the theater was super quiet. Not really one of my proudest moments, but after a week or so she got over it, weve been married for almost 10 years AND most importantly I dont have to go to any more stupid ass functions that I dont belong at. Win, win, win if you ask me......:)

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha, I was wondering how long until that was posted. I think she's cute. The fact that she hasn't whored herself out like every other young female star is a big draw. And her music isn't half bad either.

She caught a lot of crap for wearing granny panties, but when you got a can like that, it doesnt matter. Its not the frame that makes the picture but the picture that makes the frame right? I was pretty surprised at what she was packing because she is such a tiny girl.

Latest posts

Top Bottom