Dumbest anti-gun statements

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please tell me that was meant to be a joke....

That was my first thought, until I saw the film of the meeting where she spoke. It is what she said and believes. See the post from earlier under 'General Discussion'. Both links there. After the backlash from her stupidity, a spokeswoman stated that the Rep. had mispoken (Ya think???????) and had meant to say clip, not magazine. WT????

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was my first thought, until I saw the film of the meeting where she spoke. It is what she said and believes. See the post from earlier under 'General Discussion'. Both links there. After the backlash from her stupidity, a spokeswoman stated that the Rep. had mispoken (Ya think???????) and had meant to say clip, not magazine. WT????

The Rocky Mountain Right piece is satire, although since the dweeb known as a Congresswoman did make the comments about magazines getting used up and then her staff "doubling down" by saying she meant "clips" just adds icing to the cake.

Back in the '70's there was an "effort" to get the farmers to go on strike. The wife of a Congress-critter was asked what she would do if the farmers no longer supplied food. She stated that she would just go to the store and buy like she always did.

Sadly, since the farmers could never get organized enough to support the idea of a strike, the dummard didn't get the opportunity to get educated. So, she was still able to go to the store and buy her food.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“Some of these bullets you saw have an incendiary device on them, which is a heat seeking device…”

Last edited by a moderator:

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now here's a good one. I feel bad for the people in Colorado, having to deal with this guy.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20130226/NEWS01/130229716/Assault-weapons-bill-targets-liability

“The reality is, these folks don’t have a Second Amendment right to buy these guns. I’m not going there in this bill. I’m granting them the right, if you will, as long as they take 100 percent of the responsibility, both to sell it, to buy it, to possess it, to shoot it, the whole kit and kaboodle,” Morse said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom