Duncan VFW Browning raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey fellow Shooters! The Hugh Cherry VFW post in Duncan is holding a raffle for a Browning 12 gauge shotgun. The drawing is on June 10th and you DO NOT need to be present to win. Just fill oit your name address and phone #. Tickets are $5.oo each or 6 for $25.oo. The $$ the post brings in goes to help Veterans and their families. Ticket sales have been really slow and I decided to step up and advertise the raffle since it's for a good cause! The post is at 2012 N. Highway 81 Duncan, Oklahoma 73533. I am not a member or authorized representative of the post. I'm merely drawing attention for the opportunity of others to participate.
Also, Friday and Saturday night is karaoke night if anyone wants to grab the mic and belt out some tunes! The bar is open to the public mon thru sat. Good luck and Blessed be!

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do we get tickets at vfw or other places also?
Hey fellow Shooters! The Hugh Cherry VFW post in Duncan is holding a raffle for a Browning 12 gauge shotgun. The drawing is on June 10th and you DO NOT need to be present to win. Just fill oit your name address and phone #. Tickets are $5.oo each or 6 for $25.oo. The $$ the post brings in goes to help Veterans and their families. Ticket sales have been really slow and I decided to step up and advertise the raffle since it's for a good cause! The post is at 2012 N. Highway 81 Duncan, Oklahoma 73533. I am not a member or authorized representative of the post. I'm merely drawing attention for the opportunity of others to participate.
Also, Friday and Saturday night is karaoke night if anyone wants to grab the mic and belt out some tunes! The bar is open to the public mon thru sat. Good luck and Blessed be!

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far I have only seen them at the VFW. Just go up to the bar and tell the bar maid you want some shotgun tickets. [emoji106]

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They need a PayPal acct. Already has personal info. Since I'm 60 miles away, it would make it easy.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a PayPal account. You could send me the funds and I can get them for you I suppose. Text or call me at 580 786 8590 if you would please. I try to be as helpful as possible.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay all, I got an update on that Browning shotgun. It is not new. It has a history as it belonged to, and was donated by, a veteran. It hasn't been fired much. It is still in perfect working order. I wanted to make sure that no one was misinformed about the condition of it, so if I said it was new, I apologize from the bottom of my being all the way down to my ugly big toes!

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wouldn't sweat it. As for Browning Shot guns, going older is actually better most time. I might need to take a gander at this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wouldn't sweat it. As for Browning Shot guns, going older is actually better most time. I might need to take a gander at this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Hey Bubba. Here is where things are complicated about the gun. Charlie says the gun is barely used. The sign on one wall says it is new. It also has a model number listed on it. I might pop in there this afternoon and take a pic of that sign and see if I can get some definitive info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom