Earthquake # 4839

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all, waste water is always injected below the water table and second of all, Halliburton is working to recycle waste water. Try doing some homework before you embarrass yourself.

But all the ******** they feed you that is okay right? Your really an easy piece of ;$$ aren't you! Probably voting for you know who right. You keep believing what they tell you/ sheeple, hope your kids or your kids kids can handle the effects that those as swipes at Halliburton are dealing out! Maybe just maybe you should do some homework little boy.

..As for my sword & spear, we will serve the Throne, but NEVER that man who sits upon it....

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But all the ******** they feed you that is okay right? Your really an easy piece of ;$$ aren't you! Probably voting for you know who right. You keep believing what they tell you/ sheeple, hope your kids or your kids kids can handle the effects that those as swipes at Halliburton are dealing out! Maybe just maybe you should do some homework little boy.

..As for my sword & spear, we will serve the Throne, but NEVER that man who sits upon it....

Is there any particular reason that you're acting bat **** crazy and making personal attacks on another member?

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there any particular reason that you're acting bat **** crazy and making personal attacks on another member?

Uh it's happening both ways I'm just defending what I tried to point out, he has been degrading me since I posted on here.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard it here in Claremore. Shook my chimney cap. Sounded like someone or something trying to get in the chimney. But since I am getting used to them I always run and check the earthquake sites
on the computer.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe they go off when it sounds more like someone is breaking and entering or some such. :anyone:

Woody
i.imgur.com_OmooKZX.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom