Elite 6500 1.25-8x32mm...What a disgusting development this is!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Somehow I got it in my head that this scope had a side focus like the other Elite 6500s, which ruled it out for me on serious rifles (KISS principle and all that).

But after looking, it appears either that are ALL non-side-focus, or perhaps they make both versions, but all the ones I find for sale now do NOT have the side focus.

What this means is that I think I found my new favorite scope (aside from the $3000 Premier reticles 1.1-8x24), which may have to end up eventually going onto at least 5 or 8 short-range / snapshot / fighting rifles of mine.

This is disgusting as it bodes very badly for the upcoming budget. :) Looks to be an excellent, versatile, small, and *fairly* lightweight scope for the money. Anyone have one of these yet?

http://swfa.com/Bushnell-125-8x32-Elite-6500-30mm-Rifle-Scope-P13138.aspx

Also, some websites show this scope for sale as a "1.5-8x32". Is Bushnell fibbing when they say 1.25 or what? 1.25 is *almost* as good as 1.0 for CQB applications, but you cannot really say the same thing about 1.5, so it does make a difference, AFAIAC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom