• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Enbloc clips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpounds

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Looking for some en bloc clips if anyone has extra lying around. Also open to recommendations for buying new stock. I heard some are trash. Thanks.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Looking for some en bloc clips if anyone has extra lying around. Also open to recommendations for buying new stock. I heard some are trash. Thanks.
I literally have no idea where they are, but I have several Garands (exhibit 1 my profile picture haha) and have a Walmart bag full of them somewhere. I'll have to try and find them though so if anyone else has some might be a better bet right now. If I find them though you can just have some because I am in Yukon also would be an easy meet up

tpounds

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I literally have no idea where they are, but I have several Garands (exhibit 1 my profile picture haha) and have a Walmart bag full of them somewhere. I'll have to try and find them though so if anyone else has some might be a better bet right now. If I find them though you can just have some because I am in Yukon also would be an easy meet up
Thank you.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You wouldn't be coming to Tulsa for the holidays would you. I got hundreds, used once, excellent cond.
Sorry, I'm not in the mood to ship. $10 a dozen

Latest posts

Top Bottom