EvergladesAmmo.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have used them. I think it was their "Version 2" 55 grain bullets. They shot well enough for plinking and general use. Weights were consistent for what you would expect from a bulk bullet. Shipping was quick. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

You might also check out Monmouth Reloading. They usually have pretty good deals on bulk Hornady bullets.

http://www.monmouthreloading.com/

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a 500 ct lot of 300 Win Mag brass from them. The brass was in excellent conditioned. Polished, cleaned and I think only 3 of the 500 were a different head stamp.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have shot a lot of Freedommunitions.com products. .380 to .223 and have been very satisfied. I can tell no difference in their re-manufactured and their new stuff. I can just occasionally detect a faint ejector scratch mark if I get it just right in the light. My shipping has always been prompt. I am a happy customer with them over the past several years.

Occasionally they run a new customer free shipping specials. I have not checked pricing lately, but you might take a look.

Just noticed you may be looking at reloading supplies, if so, please disregard. I am not sure if they sell components.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I am looking for reloading supplies, but thanks for the recommendation anyways.

I actually did not order from Everglades this time. They only had 62gn with steel penetrators. I wanted lead core. I went with these for $0.09 per bullet. Im happy with it. Price is probably not out of this world good, but good enough for me to take the bait (I am a sucker) :)

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have not, but I got 3k 55gr seconds for cheap from Rocky Mountain reloading RMR. They are good to go, great Price, fair shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom