falcon revolver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerhunter

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have a similar Falcon revolver. The grips are checkered plastic, not woodgrain. It was purchased at K-Mart, all right, and probably in 1967...as there is a 67 in a shield in front of the cylinder. The part that locks the cylinder in line with the barrel is missing, so the gun is not shootable...the cylinder moves, not just as the gun is cocked, but anytime.
I would like to replace the part...several years ago I took it to a gunsmith, who told me he could not find the part. He did not suggest having one made. I looked at RangerRandP's url for e-gunparts.com and couldn't find the part I need (but that was a slightly different gun, of course). Any suggestions as to where I could find a part or someone who can make a part to work?

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a similar Falcon revolver. The grips are checkered plastic, not woodgrain. It was purchased at K-Mart, all right, and probably in 1967...as there is a 67 in a shield in front of the cylinder. The part that locks the cylinder in line with the barrel is missing, so the gun is not shootable...the cylinder moves, not just as the gun is cocked, but anytime.
I would like to replace the part...several years ago I took it to a gunsmith, who told me he could not find the part. He did not suggest having one made. I looked at RangerRandP's url for e-gunparts.com and couldn't find the part I need (but that was a slightly different gun, of course). Any suggestions as to where I could find a part or someone who can make a part to work?

you might check or compare it to the heritage mfg rough rider series

Latest posts

Top Bottom