False Patriotism

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Der Teufel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As someone who has observed this site and its participants for years, I can state, without reservation, that many of you are infected with a sense of false patriotism.

You thump your chests and make bold pronouncements regarding your love of country, and hatred of America's enemies. You "thank" every vet for their service. Yet, like a school of mindless piranha, you swarm threads attacking law enforcement. Alternatively, some of you lick their proverbial boots.

Is the capacity for self-reflection beyond you? I challenge you all to closely examine your rigid beliefs. Just consider the validity of another point of view. Consider that you have been riding the same mental carousel with the emotional maturity of children.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In before the lock. Piranhas actually aren't as violent as once thought. They got the bad rap from movies. I learned that at the Tulsa Zoo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF , what is this all about....... Although I am really not sure what this person is really trying to stay...... But it is sure to stir things up

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
As someone who has observed this site and its participants for years, I can state, without reservation, that many of you are infected with a sense of false patriotism.

You thump your chests and make bold pronouncements regarding your love of country, and hatred of America's enemies. You "thank" every vet for their service. Yet, like a school of mindless piranha, you swarm threads attacking law enforcement. Alternatively, some of you lick their proverbial boots.

Is the capacity for self-reflection beyond you? I challenge you all to closely examine your rigid beliefs. Just consider the validity of another point of view. Consider that you have been riding the same mental carousel with the emotional maturity of children.

I'm good with hearing everyone's views, hearing them doesn't make me have to believe them or abide by them.........even from the Devil himself? :)

Der Teufel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would this thread be locked? I am asking valid questions and making a valid point. I assume the owners and mods have rather patrician views, but I am not crossing the lines I see others cross on a regular basis.

Interesting you avoid the point of my post.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

too bad in your years of observing us and this site you were more interested in just looking rather than engaging in conversations with us. But with this post it is actually a blessing. Say what you will but I AM 100% patriot. Who are you to judge me?

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
funny.piz18.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_03_Metal_balance_test_wow_does_this_mean_I_am_crazy..jpg

OR

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
too bad in your years of observing us and this site you were more interested in just looking rather than engaging in conversations with us. But with this post it is actually a blessing. Say what you will but I AM 100% patriot. Who are you to judge me?
Just shows the amount of scum that this country is infested with. It is not just a piece of cloth to me. I am proud of that flag and it means a lot to me. I even get mad when I see them hanging and are all torn up. Get a new one. Free speech sometimes gets taken way too far in this country. I wish someone would have drove their car right into those idiots while they were doing that. They want to burn our flag yet enjoy all the benefits of being free. They should be put in prison for doing it.

Who are you to determine what opinions are permissible, and which are deserving of prison? Seems to me that Der Teufel isn't bothering anybody else; you're the one who wants to use the power of the state (or just murder them outright) to compel or prohibit certain expression.

Latest posts

Top Bottom