Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or get their mommy's to drive them....... No offense Wiz....:thumbup3:

Don't laugh ... my kids called me more than once to get home. Better than having to call me from County. A couple of times it was really hard not to chew some arse ... but I was a good mom and kept it zipped (well, okay, until the sobered up anyway! :blush:).

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bleech ... just curious ... why would anyone drive up to a gate drunk?? I would think they could find a parking lot to sleep it off in ... or a cut rate motel ...

cause they are stupid and drunk. But this is the first ever DUI check point done on base. And the gate guards that work nights arnt the brightest grp of ppl and usually just stand at an arms length away from the car, check the ID and send them on their way.

When I worked the gate I would get a DUI at least once every cpl of months

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Naaaa, cant see that from you :laugh6:

In my defense, he had it coming ... :blush: When I have to go in, get him off the sofa in some strange (and I am being gentle here) girl's house and carry him to the car only to have him puke down the front of my shirt and say "opps ... haha ... sorry mom"

And I didn't say anything until he didn't want to get up and go to work the next morning ... :punch: You gonna talk the talk you better be able to walk the walk ... :rubhands:

He will tell you it was quite a "teaching moment". :thumbup3:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cause they are stupid and drunk. But this is the first ever DUI check point done on base. And the gate guards that work nights arnt the brightest grp of ppl and usually just stand at an arms length away from the car, check the ID and send them on their way.

When I worked the gate I would get a DUI at least once every cpl of months

Damned JBT ... :thumb:

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damned JBT ... :thumb:

hahahaha, strangely enough tho we didnt get even on DUI last night. Had several cars that gave me a contact buzz jsut talking to them but the driver seemed fine while doing the equipment safety check, and then enid PD took the driver aside and did FST and HGN but no one failed it.

So it was good that we didnt have any DUIs but we had a lot more DDs than we normally do. Im betting someone talked and a lot of ppl found out about it ahead of time...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hahahaha, strangely enough tho we didnt get even on DUI last night. Had several cars that gave me a contact buzz jsut talking to them but the driver seemed fine while doing the equipment safety check, and then enid PD took the driver aside and did FST and HGN but no one failed it.

So it was good that we didnt have any DUIs but we had a lot more DDs than we normally do. Im betting someone talked and a lot of ppl found out about it ahead of time...

Haha! You're getting a rep! tee hee I have flunked the HGN with only one glass of wine in me so ... I just stay home or let my JBT do the driving! :P

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL that reminds me, I saw a cop try to give the HGN test to a lady who was crosseyed hahahaha.

We just thought she was jacking with us but once we finally asked her if she was crossed eyed and she said she was we just kinda looked at everyone else not sure what to do cause she had a cast on her right foot so we couldnt do any of the other tests.

But she passed the breath test, we talked about that one all night.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol, everyone has a normal nystagmus but drinking makes it worse and more noticeable.

No ... I mean I start looking crosseyed like that lady on the show about women cops the other night ... you know the one who kept saying she couldn't possibly be drunk because she drove herself to the police station ... was saying it even as they were taking her outta the back of the patrol car ... LOL :confused::popcorn:

She was sumthin' else ... she dinnit do nuffin!! :preocc:

Latest posts

Top Bottom