Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your mom taking you to the fair DOES NOT count as a valid excuse.

Oh sick burn!!! Nice one prophet!

ahh crap, y did i have to go use my stove for the first time in 5 months after making that post....

But no its not my mom but she will prob go out there too haha. Im goin out there with a girl from ponca city ive been talkin to.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ahh crap, y did i have to go use my stove for the first time in 5 months after making that post....

But no its not my mom but she will prob go out there too haha. Im goin out there with a girl from ponca city ive been talkin to.

Ponca to the state fair is a looonnnggg drive just to be disappointed. its like driving from texas to wanamaker only to find out that you cant buy guns.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ponca to the state fair is a looonnnggg drive just to be disappointed. its like driving from texas to wanamaker only to find out that you cant buy guns.

lol well i live in enid and its not much different of a drive haha.

I actually enjoy wandering through the buildings and eating all that uber awesome food and drinkin to much over priced beer. I nvr ride the rides and every once in a while ill play some of the games I knows the tricks to winning at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom