Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Back before z06man, I went on a first date with a guy to H&H. He made me nervous with a gun, though, so he didn't get a second one. :ooh2:

He cant be any worse than the guy that shot next to me last time, he was a real "gangsta" (sideways gun shooting) and couldn't even hit the backstop i was thinking trying to show off to this girl freind. she was not letting up giving him stuff about his aim:lmfao:

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He cant be any worse than the guy that shot next to me last time, he was a real "gangsta" (sideways gun shooting) and couldn't even hit the backstop i was thinking trying to show off to this girl freind. she was not letting up giving him stuff about his aim:lmfao:

Last time I went to H&H there was a guy there with his girl showing off next to me. It was rather humourous. He had it about 7 yards out shooting the blue target and was hitting all over the place on it. Shot about 25 rounds and brought it back in and said "Now see those are kill shots!". I had my Kimber .45 (he was shooting a 9mm) and I put 2 clips as quick as I could through my smurf at 10 yards and got all 16 shots in a 4 inch circle dead center mid-chest (I impressed myself actually). Brought my target back in, looked at it admiringly and said "Now those are kill shots!". She started cracking up. He shot me a go to hell look. He never said another word the whole time. I hate guys like that.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I went to H&H there was a guy there with his girl showing off next to me. It was rather humourous. He had it about 7 yards out shooting the blue target and was hitting all over the place on it. Shot about 25 rounds and brought it back in and said "Now see those are kill shots!". I had my Kimber .45 (he was shooting a 9mm) and I put 2 clips as quick as I could through my smurf at 10 yards and got all 16 shots in a 4 inch circle dead center mid-chest (I impressed myself actually). Brought my target back in, looked at it admiringly and said "Now those are kill shots!". She started cracking up. He shot me a go to hell look. He never said another word the whole time. I hate guys like that.

Its always fun to make them feel like that.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey tR!

Been up a while.
Takes a little time to get the motor running.....

Went and seen my mom yesterday. I'm good to go now. I'll be packing up and what not, then heading out. I'm going to try and catch shootermcgavin on the way up.

For everyone going I'll bring the little 22lr for one of the kids to shoot and some 22 ammo for them.

See you guys and gals there.

OF

Latest posts

Top Bottom