Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey BB how physical are the matches???????????????????

They are really not that bad. Some stages have more movement than others, but if there is something you are not physically able to do safely then you can take a second penalty or procedural and shoot it how you need to.

The match we were at Sunday had three stages, two of which required no moving. Even the stage you moved through was a walking stage. Nothing too bad.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta say it's been weird weather wise.
I so wanted to spend some time out in the backyard range.
May do it anyway, that's why I added the leanto on it.

Thanks for your words guys about my mom guys.
We've seen it coming for a while.

the tR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are really not that bad. Some stages have more movement than others, but if there is something you are not physically able to do safely then you can take a second penalty or procedural and shoot it how you need to.

The match we were at Sunday had three stages, two of which required no moving. Even the stage you moved through was a walking stage. Nothing too bad.

ya i was talking to my mom and she asked if i was gona shoot for awards again, it kinda got me thinking maybe i should...................................

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya i was talking to my mom and she asked if i was gona shoot for awards again, it kinda got me thinking maybe i should...................................

Shoot ya!!! It is a lot of fun.

YIKES ... I have not been paying attention to the time. I gotta git off here. Reba's office is a half hour away and I have an appt. in a little bit.

You guys have fun without me!! :sunbath:

Ill be back later!

Latest posts

Top Bottom