Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok ... I'll call Ken's today ... and Harry's too ... We have some people wanting to come from Weatherford, so I'm kinda thinking Harry's might be more central to everybody ... I'll get back with ya'll ... :woot: I'm so ready for this!! :)

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok ... I'll call Ken's today ... and Harry's too ... We have some people wanting to come from Weatherford, so I'm kinda thinking Harry's might be more central to everybody ... I'll get back with ya'll ... :woot: I'm so ready for this!! :)

I'm sure Dusty will agree... once we drive as far as Harry's, it's not that significant to tack on to driving to Ken's if needed.

I can carpool a couple of people if they don't mind a detour to my favorite smoke shop.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure Dusty will agree... once we drive as far as Harry's, it's not that significant to tack on to driving to Ken's if needed.

I can carpool a couple of people if they don't mind a detour to my favorite smoke shop.

OK ... I'll text him and make sure ... I like Harry but tend to lean towards Ken's as the range building is a pretty cool set up! :D If it's hot it would be nice to be able to go inside and sit down to eat ... BUT I was thinking maybe Harry could use the business since he got smacked during the tornado ... Sigh ... decisions, decisions, decisions ... I dunno ... Let me ponder it some more ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom