FAT TUESDAY/MARDIS GRAS 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well Heck!!! Mardi Gras has come and gone....we didn't go again this year. Buddies in Houston, Galveston, and Lake Charles emailed me and mama(wife) and we didn't go...again!!!:homer:

Oh well.......Let the Good Times Roll/Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler!!!

Two of my favorite NOLA groups and songs....

Cheers!!!
abita4x6.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Partied in the French Quarter a few times but never wanted to be there during Mardi Gras unless I could be on a balcony watching it from above.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We stayed a half block off Burbon street a few years back on the company dime. I had a school to attend during the day. Wife shopped around while I was there, and at night we hit the streets.
It wasn't during Mardi Gra but a lot of fun was had.
We stopped in a Vodoo store ran by a tranny black guy that was a hoot! We've seen him on some travel shows since.
Wife bought a couple of the dolls and some big hat pins he/she had. Kept them at her desk at work with a sticky note of the name who she was not happy with. (jokingly of course)

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use to go every other year to conferences but now I just send staff. After you've seen the neat stuff and got pie eyed and hung over in the quarter, it's just urine smell and a hassle. You have to drive 20 minutes out of town to even get good food

Latest posts

Top Bottom