Favorite YT firearm channels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dunno if there was another post about this, but I'm interested in the YT channels my fellow Okie shooting enthusiasts and 2nd amendment proponents like to watch. I've got a mixed set of people that I'm sure one camp or the other is going to scoff at, but hey that's my personality. Here is my list so far:

Paul Harrel
Colion Noir
.22 Plinkster
Demolition Ranch (occasional Off The Ranch stuff)
and a few others that I'm not subscribed to but will watch when it comes up on my feed.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
there’s someone here who may be your long lost fraternal twin.
But I’ll let that topic alone for now.
I personally hate gun videos. The Internet makes any idiot with a camera and microphone a gun expert.
If you can’t be entertained 100% by your own guns and shooting, you ain’t doing it enough.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
there’s someone here who may be your long lost fraternal twin.
But I’ll let that topic alone for now.
I personally hate gun videos. The Internet makes any idiot with a camera and microphone a gun expert.
If you can’t be entertained 100% by your own guns and shooting, you ain’t doing it enough.

The irony of you posting that on a forum dedicated to firearms and their use is not lost on me.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The irony of you posting that on a forum dedicated to firearms and their use is not lost on me.
Lol. “Dedicated” to firearms.
This place is for whiny old men to b!tch at millenials and the weather and wet behind the ears millenials to show off their political ignorance.
Occasionally we get folks who think they’re clever as heck and they have all the answers. They usually get their masculinity from video games, their moral philosophy from Japanese Anime, and firearm knowledge from YouTube videos.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol. “Dedicated” to firearms.
This place is for whiny old men to b!tch at millenials and the weather and wet behind the ears millenials to show off their political ignorance.
Occasionally we get folks who think they’re clever as heck and they have all the answers. They usually get their masculinity from video games, their moral philosophy from Japanese Anime, and firearm knowledge from YouTube videos.

Why, if I didn't know any better I would suspect that was aimed at me. And whiney old men? I've seen a few on here, but not anything close to the majority. Come to think of it, I've not seen many millenials either. Are you sure you're replying in the correct forum? I've heard old age causes people to get confused at times.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What’s the official millennial age? I might be offended at this mr buffer

Technically anyone born from 1981 to 1996 is considered a millennial. However I think Gunbuffer is referring to the term as those kids who think everything should be given to them and throw fits when things don't go their way. They tend to lean left to way left on the political spectrum and are behind many of the demonstrations against traditionally republican values.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just in case anyone needs it. Just print, fill it out and mail it to your favorite moderator.
171204-Butthurt_kindlephoto-75480285.jpg

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watch the usual suspects...Hickok45, Sootch and Mrgunsandgear, and on occasion, Nerd gone south. I'll also watch almost any vid with hot chicks with guns. :naughty:

I like Hickok45 as well, though I get range envy every time. But I like his no nonsense approach to discussing firearms. At least he doesn't start up his videos in all "tactical" gear like some of the youtubers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom