FBI Begins Instillation of $1 Billion Face Recognition System Across America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was thinking that the LED lights had to be infared to be effective against cameras. That would render the cap light ineffective since infared it is not, although one can buy battery powered infared lights as well.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure I rank Russia Today above even Infowars or Prisonplanet on the credibility scale. It's more legit than Natural News or Mother Jones, but that's about it.

Anyone got a Reuters, AP link for this? Even a Fox News? :D

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Was thinking that the LED lights had to be infared to be effective against cameras. That would render the cap light ineffective since infared it is not, although one can buy battery powered infared lights as well.

Ahhhh, thank you for this. I had to go back and watch the video again and sure enough, they say "infrared LED's". Time to do a little more research.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cute link but there is nothing there that would make me wrong about anything. If fact, it pretty much is the same thing I posted. I'm sure these cameras and their associated software will get better. The LED thing will always defeat them.

Aside from the fact the program has nothing to do with CCTV or video surveillance, other than what you and Bonehead techwriters assume.

Since you're fine with being fingerprinted, you'll be fine with this. No matter how emboldened the Internet makes you.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Aside from the fact the program has nothing to do with CCTV or video surveillance, other than what you and Bonehead techwriters assume.

Since you're fine with being fingerprinted, you'll be fine with this. No matter how emboldened the Internet makes you.

Nothing you wrote here is correct. I'm not going to waste my time pointing out all that is wrong with what you wrote. I guess you enjoy Big Brother and a Nazi Police State. As an American I support your right to be ignorant and sheeplike.

Latest posts

Top Bottom