Feds raid Gibson guitar last week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting story I have been following on the Feds raid of four Gibson guitar factories.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/?layout=blog

And an interesting note,

It has come out that Juszkiewicz is a Republican donor, while the CEO of one of his principal competitors, C.F. Martin & Company, is a Democratic donor. Martin reportedly uses the same wood, but DOJ hasn’t raided them, leading to speculation that the Obama administration is sending a warning to Republican businessmen that they had better not oppose his re-election, lest they face criminal investigations. Normally such speculation would not be credible, but Eric Holder has politicized the Department of Justice to a point where such questions must be taken seriously.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting story I have been following on the Feds raid of four Gibson guitar factories.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/?layout=blog

And an interesting note,

Rick, if you have read most of my postings in the past, I get off on other thoughts and this is one. One where the Feds don't do there job because it actually may shut the country down. I will try to be brief. I work many years for a very large well known company HQ'd in Minnesota. What I am trying to impress upon people is that so much processing/mfg that began in the 1800's is still there and jobs are there. Well, very good friend of many years is still working for the company I retired from and he is in Nebraska. He, in a recent talk with him said that half of the 1700 employees in his plant are illegal. Now, are the Feds going to shut down one of the most well known meat companies in the WORLD? What do you think?

Latest posts

Top Bottom