Feng Zhu Chen turns home invaders plot into their WORST nightmare---one gets capped/dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My salute to Mrs. Chen! Ooh-Rah!!! That went down like the OK Corral. This little girl has sand in her boots! Wyatt Earp and Doc Holiday would have been proud to call her a friend..... I am truly humbled to see such a fine display of raw courage, intrepitude and bulldog tenacity by this wisp of a women.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shooting out the front door at them wasn't the best idea, I don't think. Of course, in the heat of the moment, she obviously was gung-ho to go, but that's too Jerome Ersland for my taste. We obviously can't say what we would do in any situation until we are there - but I would like to think I would maintain enough self-control and presence of mind to keep myself from going from homeowner defending my home to vigilante buying himself a life sentence.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shooting out the front door at them wasn't the best idea, I don't think. Of course, in the heat of the moment, she obviously was gung-ho to go, but that's too Jerome Ersland for my taste. We obviously can't say what we would do in any situation until we are there - but I would like to think I would maintain enough self-control and presence of mind to keep myself from going from homeowner defending my home to vigilante buying himself a life sentence.

Incidents like this show why gun owners need to invest in training so they know their rights, responsibilities, the law and proper tactics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom