Fenix TK10 as a weapon mount light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curioius if anyone has been running their Fenix TK10 flashlight as a weapon mount light.

Fenixoutfitter runs a package deal for $100 that I was tempted to try.

"This is the value package for mounting your TK10 on a AR-15! Package includes: Black TK10 Flashlight - 225 Lumens! Remote Pressure Switch 5-Position Adjustable Gun Mount "

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Run the TK11 if you plan on using the tape switch tail cap. The fenix mount covers the push button option switch on the side of the tail cap because of its length and the shorter usable shaft length of the light because the thicker block behind the light head designed to accept a pocket clip, the 11 doesn't have that feature.

Yes I have a TK11 set up on my AR. I like the feel of the pressure switch as well that Fenix supplies I just don't like the twisty cable.

shoot me a PM if you want to check it out in person.

FYI the 10 will work, I just liked being able to activate the constant on push button on the tailcap.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shows out of stock now :(

Package saves you $8 over ordering the pieces individually, use the OSA10 discount code and you save a few bucks that way. Can't say enough good things about fenixoutfitters he was super nice and helpful when my wife was looking for a light for my christmas present year before last.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im running a tk12 on my ar and its working just fine just using the push button on the tail cap. i have it in an offset mount tho so i can easily manipulate it with my thumb on the side of the fore grip.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well thanks for everyone's input.

I went with a TK12 mount, and I've currently got it setup on my Mossberg 590 as my primary HD gun.

And a big +1,000 to the folks at Fenix Outfitters, after I placed my order today they called me to tell me that since I was so close to their office they would simply have someone come deliver it to me at work.

Well here's the obligatory photo.

acmiyata.zenfolio.com_img_v5_p139314211_4.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom