• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Benelli M4 Tactical Shotgun Package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sub Category
Shotguns
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
3000.00$
Caliber
12 Ga.
For Sale, No Trades Please
I longed to put together this build and finally did so. Only for it to sit at the house with exactly one round of bird shot fired decreasing the population of Cottonmouths by one. With that said, I would rather it go to a good home where it can be enjoyed!

Benelli M4 Tactical Shotgun
The shotgun is Model 11715 which is an "LE" model equipped with an 18.5" barrel, (functional) Telescoping Stock), Full Capacity Magazine Tube (via OEM extension), and OEM Ghost Ring Night Sights. So given it being the "LE" designation, it is good to go and fully featured out of the box. No hoops. Coming with the shotgun is the factory box and all materials.

002.jpg

Scalarworks Optic Mount with Aimpoint Micro T-2
Installed is a Scalarworks SYNC/01 optics mount which replaces the rail of Picatinny on the receiver. The mount hosts an Aimpoint Micro T-2 (NVG compatible) which has not been zeroed. Included is the box for the optic which includes its materials and zeroing tool.

003.jpg

Impact Weapon Components (IWC) Light and Sling Mount
Installed ahead of the handguard is an Impact Weapons Components Light and Sling Mount with the included adaptor to mount a Surefire Scout Pro model. On the buttstock is an IWC QD mount for the rear of the sling.

004.jpg

Surefire M600 Scout Pro Light
Installed on the IWC mount is a Surefire M600 Scout Pro which is a dual fuel model boasting an output of up to 1500 lumens. Given its position on the shotgun, it is equipped with the rear click on/off cap in lieu of a pressure pad.

Benelli Full Length Tube
I was considering going SBS with it so I left the OEM Extension in place, but I kept an OEM Full Length Tube I'd gotten around just in case I changed my mind and wanted a clean look. Still sealed in the shipping package thus the pic you see.

009.jpg

Blue Force Gear Vickers Sling
Taking advantage of the two IWC sling mounts is a Blue Force Gear "Vickers" Push Button Sling that has sewn in QD attachments.

005.jpg

SERT TCC Tactical Case
Helping ease my OCD, I obtained a SERT TCC Tactical Case to protect the shotgun and its ancillary items. The case comes with all straps as provided and offers a compartment for the shotgun as well as an exterior compartment where I affixed the cleaning kit, stowed the Aimpoint Zeroing Tool, etc.

006.jpg

Otis 12 Gauge Combat Shotgun Cleaning Kit
As mentioned above, included is an Otis 12 Gauge Combat Shotgun Cleaning Kit. I zipped it open, closed it, and mounted it and that is how it has stayed. None of the cleaning items have been used and all are ready to roll.

007.jpg

Information
I hope this package can find a good home, helping another enthusiast avoid the hassle of piecing one together themselves while saving on taxes, shipping and the like. Have some plans for my family so I am not interested in any trades. Asking $3,000.00 cash for it all. I am in Edmond/Oklahoma City until this coming Wednesday when I drive out of state. That drive will take me through Tulsa and NE Oklahoma along the Will Rogers Turnpike.

008.jpg

Last edited:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Modification of another imported model with extended mag tube and collapsable stock would be 922(r) complaint by replacing certain imported oem parts with 4 USA made parts. I went through all this ATF crap years ago with my M-1014.

Latest posts

Top Bottom