Finally ! Something new worth a look !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owlcreekok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.fkbrno.com/

Spoiler: In the video section, nearer the end of one, they shoot a Red Stag with the pistol.

I confess, all the tacticool, combat tupperware handguns of the last decade or so and the "new" stuff that is constantly touted as "what all the cool kids have" has made me almost a Maalox addict. This pistol may well be the first new design in my lifetime (59 yrs worth) since the Bren Ten that is worth its weight in cow manure !

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's nearly the size of a desert eagle, and looks like a hell of a lot of recoil for a pistol that size. It does, however, appear to bridge the gap between pistol and rifle in a unique way. The Call of Duty type of marketing is odd.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It's nearly the size of a desert eagle, and looks like a hell of a lot of recoil for a pistol that size. It does, however, appear to bridge the gap between pistol and rifle in a unique way. The Call of Duty type of marketing is odd.

What is odd about the Call of Duty marketing??? Lot of youngsters grew up playing the game . Now they are in the market for more grown up toys!!! My son is 28 and he just recently has become highly interested in the real thing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom