Firefighter ambush update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just shake my head, poor dumb broad probably had no idea what the guy was planning. Not excusing her just feel sad she was stupid enough to do it.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact is, assuming this is true, she is responsible for firearms getting into the hands of this killer.

I also hold Adam Lanza's mother responsible for the Connecticut shooting for allowing her son with mental issues to have access to her firearms.

Purchasing guns and gun ownership requires a degree of judgement and responsibility.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact is, assuming this is true, she is responsible for firearms getting into the hands of this killer.

I also hold Adam Lanza's mother responsible for the Connecticut shooting for allowing her son with mental issues to have access to her firearms.

Purchasing guns and gun ownership requires a degree of judgement and responsibility.

You're making a huge assumption that she willingly gave access to Lanza without being under duress. He could have forced her to open a safe, or he could have found the key and/or cracked the combination. Fact is, we don't know either way. If she did give him access to the weapons without being forced, then I agree with you

Latest posts

Top Bottom