Firefighter ambush update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the first articles I read , said she was teaching him about guns ,to teach him responsibility.

Maybe she was trying to do the right thing, he was just worse off than she thought.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I realize it is not us who are to blame, we will be blamed for all the evil in the world because we want to hold on to our guns. I still think that there is a lot more going on than meets the eye.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I realize it is not us who are to blame, we will be blamed for all the evil in the world because we want to hold on to our guns. I still think that there is a lot more going on than meets the eye.

Agree, thats why We must be vigilant, and not get caught up in the gun control debate.
Its Not about guns, dont let it be.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
\
I also hold Adam Lanza's mother responsible for the Connecticut shooting for allowing her son with mental issues to have access to her firearms.

Well she is dead, she paid a price, no matter if she did something right or wrong, shes dead Jim.....

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well she is dead, she paid a price, no matter if she did something right or wrong, shes dead Jim.....[/QUOTE]

I wonder if she was wearing a red shirt . . .

On the positive side of this event, an existing gun law was broken and the perp has been arrested. She faces significant punishment and should serve as a warning to other potential straw purchasers as to the consequences of buying a gun for someone else.

Seems to me we would want more publicity about this aspect of this sad case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom