FL Rep.(Jared Moskowitz-Marjory Stoneman Douglass HS) Introduces Bill to Ban Semiautomatic Gun Sales Nationwide to Anyone Under 25

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I think it is a capital idea! But, we need to follow through. If we are to declare that 25 years old is the new age of full adulthood then all else needs to follow suit.
Must be 25 years old to:
Enlist in the military, sign a contract of any kind, buy/consume alcohol and tobacco, vote, drive a car, consent to sex, consent to medical procedures...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it is a capital idea! But, we need to follow through. If we are to declare that 25 years old is the new age of full adulthood then all else needs to follow suit.
Must be 25 years old to:
Enlist in the military, sign a contract of any kind, buy/consume alcohol and tobacco, vote, drive a car, consent to sex, consent to medical procedures...
That's how you spike any of these idiotic Bills. Add a poison pill Amendment making EVERYTHING 25!

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I hope and pray its goes away and dies, reality is that we the people have lost control of the government.

Its coming sooner or later, we might as well just get ready for it.

While I hate the thought of any form of gun control over the nonsense we already have, that does not work, if these mass shootings keep on happening, more restrictions or out right bans will happen, not if but when.

Latest posts

Top Bottom