Florida DNC Boss: Christians Want Jews Slaughtered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The views he is expressing are not that unusual among American Jews. He's talking specifically about Christian fundamentalism. Look how shocked the young lady with the mic seems to be. Funny. She must not get out much.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny I have not heard of any Christian fundamentalist or any other Christians that want to slaughter Jews in this day and age. I keep hearing the lefties say things like that but have never seen any proof to back it up.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They want to slaughter Jesus? Right.................so sad the dems need to take their party back IMO.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Christians do not hate Jews, in fact, Christians embrace Jews and consider them as God's chosen people. This asshat is just being a typical venom spewing ultra-lib.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny I have not heard of any Christian fundamentalist or any other Christians that want to slaughter Jews in this day and age. I keep hearing the lefties say things like that but have never seen any proof to back it up.

The man is being a little obnoxious because he's tired of explaining this AGAIN. Here he is telling a bubblehead with a microphone how it is AGAIN. Can a man not engaged in a little hyperbole awwwready? He's reducing the whole fundamentalist view of Israel to all that Eschatological(sp?) stuff we're so fond of. End of the world stuff.

"The Fundamentalists want us slaughtered and converted so their Lord can come back."
Sounds like an acurate description of some (but not all) people.
It's also worth remembering that he has at least 1700 years of history behind him.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You want proof for outrageous statements?

Did you notice what site you're posting on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom