Florida DNC Boss: Christians Want Jews Slaughtered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The man is being a little obnoxious because he's tired of explaining this AGAIN. Here he is telling a bubblehead with a microphone how it is AGAIN. Can a man not engaged in a little hyperbole awwwready? He's reducing the whole fundamentalist view of Israel to all that Eschatological(sp?) stuff we're so fond of. End of the world stuff.

"The Fundamentalists want us slaughtered and converted so their Lord can come back."
Sounds like an acurate description of some (but not all) people.
It's also worth remembering that he has at least 1700 years of history behind him.

In other words, more liberal BS.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The views he is expressing are not that unusual among American Jews. He's talking specifically about Christian fundamentalism. Look how shocked the young lady with the mic seems to be. Funny. She must not get out much.

Ignerntbend,

That type thinking is not so uncommon among certain groups of liberal, largely cultural Jews. It is relatively uncommon among more strongly devout Jews or those who are actively involved with the Zionist movement because they recognize that as a practical matter (while still having various sectarian differences) American Christian groups are among Israel's strongest supporters in the world and within the US. I grew up in an area of the country with a very high concentration of Jewish people and the difference in attitude between believing Jews and cultural Jews was stark and has grown starker over the years.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In other words, they don't understand the favors you're doing them as well as you do, and they don't want to be patronized.

I am not doing them any favors and neither are the lefties that lie to them. I still have not seen any proof of any Christian fundamentalist or any other Christians that want to slaughter Jews in this day and age.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ignerntbend,

That type thinking is not so uncommon among certain groups of liberal, largely cultural Jews. It is relatively uncommon among more strongly devout Jews or those who are actively involved with the Zionist movement because they recognize that as a practical matter (while still having various sectarian differences) American Christian groups are among Israel's strongest supporters in the world and within the US. I grew up in an area of the country with a very high concentration of Jewish people and the difference in attitude between believing Jews and cultural Jews was stark and has grown starker over the years.
I don't disagree with this at all, but what Berrettaman calls "a self loathing Jew" describes most of the Jewish people I've known, and I'm not sure that's his judgement to make.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not doing them any favors and neither are the lefties that lie to them. I still have not seen any proof of any Christian fundamentalist or any other Christians that want to slaughter Jews in this day and age.
Rick, the slaughter thing, the guy is sort of kidding. It's not the sort of thing a person should do, but that's what he's doing. He's doing it out of frustration. People shouldn't do things like that. I think you should sue him.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, the slaughter thing, the guy is sort of kidding. It's not the sort of thing a person should do, but that's what he's doing. He's doing it out of frustration. People shouldn't do things like that. I think you should sue him.

Sorry but believe he is kidding and I do not sue without a very, very good cause and if I sued every dumba$$ in the country I would not have time for anything else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom