Fly the Friendly Skies of United. CEO of United

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, all major airlines are extremely woke, pro-LGB organizations. The LGB travel market is huge, given that many in that demographic tend not to have kids and travel frequently.

Second, I'm a pilot and I've watched the DEI hiring initiatives for years. We had a female at my flight school of Iranian descent. She went to the regional airlines at the same time as many of my fellow white male flight students. Guess who was hired by a major airline first? Virtue signaling at its finest.

The money at the airlines is appealing, but odds are I wouldn't be able to stand the person sitting next to me in the flight deck. It would either be someone who was hired to fill a demographic quota or someone who runs their own "life of a pilot" youtube channel.

Last edited:

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thing is these hiring practices have been going on for years but getting more attn. lately cause they
are in our face about it now. It's written policy and HR departments and managers are graded by their
compliance. LOL I can hear Rush Limbaugh now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom