Foodsaver Deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used the marinade bowl with your foodsaver?

I think I just ate one of the best steaks I've ever had. Threw together a marinade with brown sugar, mustard, garlic, Larue Tactical's Dillo Dust (which is just Lowry's Seasoned Salt), Wheelers steak seasoning, pepper, soy sauce and worcestershire sauce.

I put it all together and let the foodsaver do it's thing. Man it works, and it works good! It opens the pores of the meat by pulling a vacuum, holding, releasing it, and repeating a couple more times over about 30 minutes.

You can bet I'll be doing more of this! :spaghetti:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used the marinade bowl with your foodsaver?

I think I just ate one of the best steaks I've ever had. Threw together a marinade with brown sugar, mustard, garlic, Larue Tactical's Dillo Dust (which is just Lowry's Seasoned Salt), Wheelers steak seasoning, pepper, soy sauce and worcestershire sauce.

I put it all together and let the foodsaver do it's thing. Man it works, and it works good! It opens the pores of the meat by pulling a vacuum, holding, releasing it, and repeating a couple more times over about 30 minutes.

You can bet I'll be doing more of this! :spaghetti:

My sister bought us a vacuum container that is just a button on top to create the vacuum. Put the marinade on it, and pump the button, put in the fridge, and let it do its thing for awhile.

Good deal.

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not find that any of the promo codes were still in effect at the rates mentioned in the posts. I found one that was good for 10% off plus free shipping. Anyone have any new promo codes?

Latest posts

Top Bottom