for the class 3 guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For Sale/Trade: spikes tactical m4 Item Price: $5,500.00 Listed On: Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Seller: Private Party Listed In: Rifles

Flag as: Scam | Spam/Inappropriate | Over Priced | Wrong Category | Dealer Listing | Unresponsive Report illegal firearms activity to 1-800-ATF-GUNS or your local police department.
Actions: Contact Seller | Edit/Remove Post | Add To Favorites
Tagged as: Spikes Tactical, 223/5.56 NATO, Semi-automatic, Rifle Listings By This User I would like to trade my spikes tactical m4 for a boat I have an aim aim tactical scope with reaction scope on top of it it has a flat top upper with m16 bolt and carrier group also incluced with it is a tactical case 5 30 round magazines and a beta 100 round drum magazine also included is an ati night vision scope and about 240 rounds of halllow point ammo have a tactical harness for it also. It will require being transferred as it is select fire with safe semi and full auto would like to trade it for a boat you guys know what this gun is worth.

Will trade for: Would like to trade it for a ski type boat let me know what you have.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
<sarcasm>
Wow, didn't realize Spike's was around prior to May, 1986
</sarcasm>

<wishful thinking>
But you never know, maybe it comes with a registered drop-in auto sear!
</wishful thinking>

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
heck I'd love to know where it was originally posted.

I'd take it for 5500 if he had the right paperwork!!!

I just wonder what halllow point ammo is?

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no clue if it's a registered sear dustin , i came across it on armslist and thought one of the osa boys might be interested or have a good laugh

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My guess is that the guy is a moron. Anyone who has a registered auto seer knows what they have and what its worth.

Looking at the facts, the guy is selling an AR for way more than an Semi should go for and uses transfer language. So we can assume that he knows that his gun is not just a regular AR-15. But it looks like to me that he has built this on a Spikes lower with a parts kit that had FA parts in it and now is trying to cash in and sell it.