Found not guilty, 4 Missouri hunters still face a $9M federal trespassing suit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Corner jumping is a HUGE issue and has been for a while. And, it really does favor the private landowner. In this case, I guess he's saying the hunters 'bodies' are onto his property air space even though they never stepped foot on his property. Just a way to keep BLM land out of the reach of the public when it's locked by those checkerboard owners.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Corner jumping is a HUGE issue and has been for a while. And, it really does favor the private landowner. In this case, I guess he's saying the hunters 'bodies' are onto his property air space even though they never stepped foot on his property. Just a way to keep BLM land out of the reach of the public when it's locked by those checkerboard owners.
It’s a method to make the BLM land your own private land. WhaTs weird to me is no one has mentioned access rights

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s a method to make the BLM land your own private land. WhaTs weird to me is no one has mentioned access rights
Correct. I read where a guy was going to rent a helicopter and get dropped into some prime BLM land that was land-locked but it caused quite a fuss. Don't recall outcome but I'd pitch in for his chopper fuel just to piss off the elite landowners around it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom