• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Found, thx!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just kidding. It is at the fairgrounds on Saturday and the building will have a banner that says coin show.It is free and i have went 3 or 4 times.The fairgrounds is on the south side of Duncan.

Bchance

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Southwest Coin and Stamp in OKC a few blocks off of I-240 and Western is a good place to go buy and sell physical Gold and Silver. I use them off and on. The best place I’ve found online is Provident Metals who reside in Dallas, TX. I’ve always been happy with their fee’s and shipping expense. I switched to them years ago after Apmex started charging more premiums.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Southwest Coin and Stamp in OKC a few blocks off of I-240 and Western is a good place to go buy and sell physical Gold and Silver. I use them off and on. The best place I’ve found online is Provident Metals who reside in Dallas, TX. I’ve always been happy with their fee’s and shipping expense. I switched to them years ago after Apmex started charging more premiums.
I believe one of our members family owned or ran that store. Anyone remember djcorrel? I bought ASE’s there and that’s where I met him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom