Fox News Censors Newt Gingrich For Mentioning Soros And Riots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The beauty of FOX News' ratings is that for June and July (if I remember right), FOX's ratings were above ALL of television, including the over the air broadcast sources. So, not only did they beat the other cable news outlets, they also beat out the "alphabet networks."

I've not done it, but I think that if one looked at the daytime ratings at FOX as opposed to the evening ratings, one might find that the ratings are higher for the prime time hours of the evenings.

Top ratings, but small viewership overall. Fox prime time drew just shy of 4million people to win ratings out of 210million adults in this country. With a lack of new content on television, I could see it being #1 overall, especially with so many opting for streaming secondary and original content, but can't find it since it's outside the two ratings periods TV ad rates count on. I get the argument that winning is winning, but it's such a small victory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom