Antifa will now be designated an official terrorist organization.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when folks were all up in arms about Obama taking our guns away and using abandoned Walmarts for the coming martial law crackdown.

Now they are holding fast to the Olive Gardens

8th7rdq8nd251.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have folks actually cheering at the thought of the U.S. military being used domestically, against U.S. citizens.

We used to have threads arguing back and forth whether or not our military would follow orders to open fire on Americans....when a Democrat was in charge and we thought we might be those Americans lol.

Oh how the worm turns.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have folks actually cheering at the thought of the U.S. military being used domestically, against U.S. citizens.

We used to have threads arguing back and forth whether or not our military would follow orders to open fire on Americans....when a Democrat was in charge and we thought we might be those Americans lol.

Oh how the worm turns.
Pure tribalism.

The military was their tribe then.
It's our tribe now.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oh how the worm turns.

You keep coming in here with logic, you're gonna put a damper on a potential boogaloo... Don't harsh the buzz man.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, but I just can't....

I didn't want to originally comment because I don't want to instigate a large argument that the mods would eventually have to shut down, but I feel this needs to be said.

It's against criminals, not just U.S. citizens. Please do not use a broad brush when talking about this. He specifically stated he'd use the military and all available law enforcement assets to stop the rioting and criminality that is running rampant, only if the states do not call in enough LEO's and National Guard personnel to put an end to this mess. To cherry pick individual sentences from his speech, and use that to make broad statements is irresponsible. The president made it an early and very clear point to differentiate peaceful and legitimate protests from the Antifa instigators, rioters, and looters.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But. But. But STATE’S RIGHTS!!!!

That used to be another huge standard. Guess not so much anymore.

I bet he’s dusting off this Obama plan to put the Army under the command of DHS. That will help go after that “criminal element”. Not forgetting of course that government has the soul authority to decide who is labeled a criminal...and they can even make it retroactive.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/who-controls-the-army.171210/

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember way back during the COVID pandemic when that lib governor of Michigan was blasting Trump for not sending federal aid to her state...then we constitutional federal republic types, including me, gleefully pointed out that the way the system works is the state governor has to request said aid first. We were all so smug. Showed her.

Now POTUS is talking about sending federal troops into states without any such request or without even the consent of the state authorities, to stop property crimes.

Anyone who ever cried about federal overreach but is suddenly ok with this, better just shut their pie hole forever because you’ve lost all credibility.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember way back during the COVID pandemic when that lib governor of Michigan was blasting Trump for not sending federal aid to her state...then we constitutional federal republic types, including me, gleefully pointed out that the way the system works is the state governor has to request said aid first. We were all so smug. Showed her.

Now POTUS is talking about sending federal troops into states without any such request or without even the consent of the state authorities, to stop property crimes.

Anyone who ever cried about federal overreach but is suddenly ok with this, better just shut their pie hole forever because you’ve lost all credibility.

It's different though when it's our side of the political landscape.

Latest posts

Top Bottom