FOX News: Paul Ryan's Speech in 3 words

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, it's OK for the guy to lie? One has nothing to do with the other. Besides this was reported by FOX news

The vast majority of attorney's lie every single day. It's just part of the job. Should we hold that against them? It's always funny to watch the pot call the kettle black.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, I know how pointless the tit for tat thing is but Carter was not a worse president than Dubya. Little Bush left the country in worse shape than he found it in every imaginable respect. He invented whole new categories of mistakes that people had never even dreamed of. Carter let the bus run out of gas, but he didn't drive it off a damn cliff.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe not, comrade!

Sorry folks but none of this has convinced me that you don't end up voting for the lesser of the evils. All of this banter of which president was (or is) the worst. We elected them all. Is the downfall of the system the fact that we choose badly in the primaries or does it go back to whom we put into the run off for the primaries. What I'm saying is that all of the apples in the barrel seem to be rather bruised. I don't think we are all simply hard to please and are overly critical about each president. But it's been at least three decades since any of them showed much effort to make life in the USA great for everyone. Let's find someone that will turn this country around and be deserving of placement on a pedestal of honor.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, I know how pointless the tit for tat thing is but Carter was not a worse president than Dubya. Little Bush left the country in worse shape than he found it in every imaginable respect. He invented whole new categories of mistakes that people had never even dreamed of. Carter let the bus run out of gas, but he didn't drive it off a damn cliff.

Right, just because the trip off the cliff happened AFTER Dems took over congress never crossed your mind.

Seriously JB, an opinion piece by one of the left wing reporters Foxnews has and you get all excited about it. Double check the facts and you will see Ryan did not lie. Was not totally truthful in that he compressed a bit, but he did not lie.

EDIT: He is a link for you even,

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/08/30/lie-truths-that-democrats-dont-like/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom