FREE TACO @ TACO BUENO TUESDAY !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
dallas cowboys won tonight ,so its a free taco at participating Taco Buenos,,the next day,,i usually get the taco platter , "grande size" ( u get a regular taco added for a $1)but they dont do that any more,,and they changed the menu board inside too,,,so i get a party taco added $1.49,, but tuesday or tommorow you can just ask for your free taco ,adding that the cowboys won yesterday and they will give you a free taco or add it to your order..the one i go to at nw 66 and may has a dallas cowboys poster inside on the wall.

Last edited:

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
chronic-diarrhea-what-it-is-common-causes-and-more.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From how some OSA folks talk, they can handle so much in the way of spicy foods.

And some OSA folks can't seem to handle Taco Bell food.

Personally, I'm neither of those as I can't take spicy foods and Taco Bell is something of a favorite for me. When we were in Oregon for that 17 months, we tried out just about every restaurant in Grants Pass, OR, but could never find a place that served food worth the price. So, the wife and I considered Dairy Queen and Taco Bell to be "fine dining."

Latest posts

Top Bottom