French fighter jets deployed over Libya

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How did a No Fly Zone become surrender or else? I thought we were just supposed to stop the Libyan air force to level the playing field.
The whole thing does not make sense. What are we trying to achieve? Split the country in two with the rebels making a new country within a country? Have a small group of rebels who do not have widespread support of the nation take over everything? Stop the fighting and what? The rebels continue the rebellion? form a forum? A country club?
What's the deal?

Just read the lyrics to La Marseillaise

Let impure blood water our furrows?

The French are some violent mothers. Hitler's war machine totally outclassed them in the 30s but they sort of outclassed everybody.

I think it probably makes more sense in French. Don't let the "impure blood" part bother you, all people have a way of creating national pride.
Come to think of it, the WWII German belt buckles had the words "Got mit uns" when we know beyond any doubt that God was with us.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that was quick.

ai.imgur.com_rV8z0.jpg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
come on... give the French some credit.... they led off the military offensive
with the British and US following shortly afterwards.

110 tomahawks ... WOW... that's an incredible amount of ordinance!
hopefully Gaddafi will be doing a disappearing act soon ...

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually their fighters have engaged and destroyed some tanks.

CNN is reporting they "fired at a military vehicle". Which could mean they shot at an old deuce and a half and missed....

Hopefully, your info is more accurate. I would love to have to apologize to the French....starting with Sophie Marceau...

Latest posts

Top Bottom