Fundraiser--$20 a chance $600 prize

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope that this is allowed and in the right area.

There is a fundraising event going on.

How am I connected? My grandson is involved in Competitive Cheer with a team called "Riot" in Moore. They have gotten a bid to compete at Disney/Orlando in May and this will help fund their expenses.

The Prize: a $600.00 gift certificate redeemable at Bargain Guns in Purcell

The cost of the tickets is $20.00 each or 6 for $100 dollars.

The Fundraising coordinator is Brian Edwards and he can be contacted at 4 zero 5-83zero-4768. Or if you just want to donate, you can send the donations to Brian Edwards, 1640 SW 159th OKC, OK 73170.

You can also text my daughter, Michella, for tickets at 4 zero 5, 2 zero 5, 3934

The drawing will be 1 March at 12:30 PM live on Brian Edwards' Facebook page. The winner will be notified after that.

Any questions, feel free to contact me.

Attachments

• Riot--01.jpg
    Riot--01.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 96

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations to your grandson ratski.
That is pretty big stuff to get to go to big cheer competitions.

I really had no clue of what was involved in cheer until watching a Netflix series called "Cheer"

Yea not something I normally click on but sometimes i just click what pops up and this time it was worth it.
If you guys and gals have not seen it you should watch it.
Lots of nail biters and some cringe worthy moments of course great story line and suspense ..and a lot of smiles.

Troubled kids finding their way with great teachers.
I think you all would enjoy it.
Really gives a person new perspective on cheer leading.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the words. Appreciate it.

Funny you should mention "Cheer". Some of the kids from that were at my grandson's (Dash) last competition. I think it was in Fort Worth. Interesting how "small" the world is cause he knew who they were, and apparently they knew who he was!!

Competitive cheer is grueling. Anyone who doesn't think it is a sport has never seen it from the inside.

Gotta admit, Dash (my grandson) is pretty good at it. I don't know how he does some of the stuff he does!!

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom