• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Gen 4 Glock 19 Milled slide, RMR, threaded barrel etc...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Up for sale is Rolanda...Rolanda is bad to the bone. Rolanda shoots fast. Rolanda hits target...all...the...time...

She is a gen 4 G19 with a frying pan finish. I purchased from a police officer in mustang and changed a few things. The slide has been milled for an RMR and currently has a type 1 RM06 on it. Silencerco threaded barrel with primary machine comp. has a gen 3 conversion steel guide rod with (i dont remember what # spring) but it shoots great and is reliable. The finger grooves have been removed and light stippling has been added to those spots...its looks and feels good not like some monkey got ahold of a soldering iron and went to town. Also has an agency arms magwell and steel/all black suppressor height sights and TLR-1 HL flashlight. $1200, FTF in okc metro.

ps. i have the original barrel and recoil spring...just need to find them.

1631460383248.png

1631460465755.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom