• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] STI Eagle, bull barrel, 5 mags, 40S&W

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
STI Eagle, with a bull barrel; these are referred to as a Bull Eagle. The original Eagle's were bushing barrel guns. Bull barrels are more accurate than bushing barrels. It's a USPSA Limited division handgun, so it's chambered in fotay (.40S&W). I went through a period in 2018-2019 buying a bunch of Limited guns to try out different things, knowing that I would switch to Limited after my single stack adventure came to an end, and ended up with two Cheely Custom guns that will be my Limited guns forever. This just sits in the safe being super awesome.

It has an Aftec extracor, Atlas firing pin stop, Koenig hammer, Dawson extended mag release, Dawson tool-less guide rod, Dawson magwell, and a Kensight rear sight. I did an epoxy and silicon carbide treatment to the grip, so it sticks to your hands but doesn't tear up the skin. Had the slide milled to lighten it up without going all the way through, and the slide is flat-topped between the sights. It's running a 12.5lbs recoil spring. I shot it for one season before going all-in on the Cheely guns. Five mags, one Infinity mag and four gen 1 STI mags with basepads. Slide and frame are cerakoted black, and frame is tapped to accept a gas pedal. I found that I do not like gas pedals, and filled the holes with set screws dimensionally fitted to the dust cover and Loctited (red) into place. The slide has some holster wear, as I shot it for a full USPSA season as previously mentioned. It is a bad*ss Limited gun. $1600 for everything.

This is me shooting it at the Mississippi Classic in 2019, when I was more of a bowl of jelly:

Attachments

• Full left 1.jpg
    Full left 1.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Full right 1.jpg
    Full right 1.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 0
  • mags 1.jpg
    mags 1.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Top left 1.jpg
    Top left 1.jpg