George Floyd Toxicology Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All they want is a pound of flesh, blood and a cop's life taken. That's all, no more. Well, maybe a little more...money from the city-they've got that but they want the blood of other officers simply because they are cops. New York has voted to remove laws shielding police officers from lawsuits- allows their disciplinary records to be public, under the Freedom of Information Act. All because of George Floyd.
New York Senate Repeals Law Shielding Police Disciplinary ...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, almost all sources I've found say he had more fentanyl in his system than in the average fatal overdose case they see. I've watched all of the body cam footage from all the officers involved and it presents a different picture than what you get in the clips shown on most channels.

Of course no one has seen all the evidence yet, but I can't understand how they could get to any murder here. Will have to wait and see it unfold. I have yet to see ANY evidence of the racial component in this case outside of white cop, black man. I feel a bad outcome is on the horizon regardless of what happens. Hope I'm wrong.

Over zealous charges brought by a prosecutor that is looking to gain higher office and is typically dimocrat looking to get that name out there before the toxicology report shows up. Slap em with charges and make them prove their innocence vs the innocent until proven guilty our Constitution says against the weight of the state which basically has unlimited funds to prosecute. Even if your innocent, they will carry on the court proceedings for years until the day you appear and then drop the charges after you are bankrupt and lost everything you had to defend yourself by paying lawyers, investigators, expert witnesses, etc.
We have had the same in Ok.
ANY self defense shooting by a white cop or white citizen is being looked at with more intensity than black on black murders in Chicago, Atlanta, DC, NY, Detroit, St Louis, and other dimocrat ran cities.
If your Antifa, or BLM you can take over city centers and suffer no consequences.
As an example, Mark and Patricia McCloskey were defending their home against antifa members that had broken down a gate into their gated community, threatened to kill them and their dog.
The couple responded with an AR-15 and a pistol to defend themselves. The crowd moved on.
Shortly afterward, the Prosecutor filed charged against them, and had a search warrant issued to recover the AR.
The pistol was actually a non firing prop used in court as both were lawyers.
This happened more than a year ago with recent events that the prosecutor has been removed from office but the charges still stand until the legal system can clear them.
Even with state laws being in favor of gun owners, be aware that local prosecutors can make your life miserable in a good legal shoot.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
All they want is a pound of flesh, blood and a cop's life taken. That's all, no more. Well, maybe a little more...money from the city-they've got that but they want the blood of other officers simply because they are cops. New York has voted to remove laws shielding police officers from lawsuits- allows their disciplinary records to be public, under the Freedom of Information Act. All because of George Floyd.
New York Senate Repeals Law Shielding Police Disciplinary ...
I disagree. They want it all. They will hound the city fathers until they get it too. THey have their pound of flesh, to the tune of multi billions of dollars in damages and hundreds of lives taken or ruined.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like every cop, they have qualified immunity. Not now in NYC.
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The New York City Council voted Thursday to end qualified immunity for police officers.

The decades-old protection has prevented officers from being sued or liable for misconduct.

Every criminal in the city now knows they can sue the officer that arrested them when they resisted.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve said since the day this report was released that this is the defense’s best evidence to clear these officers’ names.

Sadly, the mob “justice” riots left little time for the ‘prosecution’ to act, even though they did it early and before all the facts were in. They can’t walk it back now, they have to let it take it’s course.

Three will walk away free, they may get Chauvin on a failure to render aid or some other minor charge though. No way are you going to get Murder I or II. Though I’ve been wrong before....

ETA: I think the city settling for $27 million dollars before this goes to court sets a bad precedence and could taint the jury. Wonder how that may factor into an appeal, if needed.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like every cop, they have qualified immunity. Not now in NYC.
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The New York City Council voted Thursday to end qualified immunity for police officers.

The decades-old protection has prevented officers from being sued or liable for misconduct.

Every criminal in the city now knows they can sue the officer that arrested them when they resisted.

Beats the taxpayers getting screwed every time a city pays for some cop's misbehavior.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ETA: I think the city settling for $27 million dollars before this goes to court sets a bad precedence and could taint the jury. Wonder how that may factor into an appeal, if needed.

And the city announced the $27 million right in the middle of trying to seat the jury. Ridiculous. They went back and punted one juror who said he/she couldn't believe they'd have paid it if innocent. A few others said they were aware of it but could still be impartial. We'll see.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doubt it will be one or the other, the Plantiff's attorneys will just name the city too.

Maybe. City may throw cop under the bus, fire him, distance themselves as much as possible in order to avoid bearing responsibility.

In any case, I'm for eliminating immunity for cops. I don't have immunity from prosecution in my FAA regulated job, my wife doesn't have it in her extremely risky anesthesia job. We are held to account for our actions. Our employers are accountable too - cops aren't any different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom